Tuesday, March 25, 2014

"Tides of Possibility" now on Kickstarter

Around 6pm yesterday I pushed the 'launch' button on the Tides of Possibility's Kickstarter campaign, and a little less than 24 hours in it's more than halfway to it's funding goal. This gives me a lot of hope for the stretch goals we set out. You can probably imagine how much I'd love to add more writers to the project (the first stretch goal), not mention publish an entire anthology full of fantasy (the second goal).

I'm really looking forward to this next month and seeing what I can do with this. Even though I was pretty confident this Kickstarter would succeed, I also had a dissonant anxiety since it is the first I've ever run. If it goes as well as it looks like it will, I can definitely understand now why so many spec-fic publishers are making heavy use of it. It's letting me deliver the perfect pitch and sell a high-quality product, and that's just a lot of fun for people like us.

You can see the Kickstarter page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment